Hi! I've been following some other bloggers for a while, and while I am a part of several different online communites and social websites, I wanted a place where I can come and share all about my life as a momma of twins - twice!! Each day is amazing and full of new adventures. There are good days and bad days, but I wouldn't trade any of them! I love my kids!! You can find amusing stories about what they've done recently, pictures of them in all their hamminess, tips & tricks that I've tried, my favorite recipes (I LOVE to bake and cook and try new things in the kitchen all the time!!), and other mundane aspects of my life.
I became a twin momma on December 23, 2004 when my first set of twins - Trey & Lindy - were born. They were my miracle babies, the ones I wasn't supposed to be able to have! See, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2003 (after many years of not having any answers) and with the help of our awesome doctor, we were able to bring our very own babies into this world!
Fast forward two and a half years, and we got the shock of our life when we discovered I was expecting again - with NO help (or planning!) whatsoever!! And even more shocking was seeing two little babies on that first ultrasound!!! Twins AGAIN!!! My daughters - Emmy and Joely - met this world on February 14, 2008. They have completed this family -- we didn't know if we could have ONE baby on our own, and here we are with FOUR!
I have lots of stories to share, and I will! I also am constantly seeking advice on various aspects of child rearing. I hope to blog weekly, if I can! =) Check back regularly to see what new adventures there are in TwinMomma's World! Thanks for reading.
Hi! I just found your blog through a comment you left on My Kitchen Cafe. I'm also a mom to two sets of twins. They're really close to the ages of your children. Braeden and Bronwyn are 5 - born in November of '04 and Henry and Hudson turned two in June. I also have a singleton who recently turned 7. Yep, five in five years. So anyway, I just wanted to say "Hello" and invite you to peek at my blog (I don't update very often anymore). I have a couple online friends who also have two sets of twins Heather at It's Twinsanity, Kate at Savvy Little Women and Jenn at Momma Jen. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Mandy at www dot thehotchocolates dot blogspot dot com