Monday, April 26, 2010

Faith Dipped Chocolate

I just got this book in the mail. It's a book of devotions by Louise Bergmann DuMont. I originally purchased it because I am in charge of our church's Mother/Daughter banquet this year, and I want the theme to be chocolate. After searching online, I had found this book - and I had to have it! I plan on choosing a devotion from the book to share at the banquet...but I've been going through it, and I feel I really need to get back to a daily devotion. I think this is a perfect way to ease my way back into a daily routine. There are many things I need to make routine - exercise, cleaning, family activities, time with my hubby, time with God. I think this is a good start!

I haven't really read much of the book yet, but I plan to. And hopefully will be posting about anything that touches me or speaks to me or stands out for me! And the topic is chocolate, so it's gotta be good, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment